- CZICC Held a Series of Activities for the 30th Anniversary of the English Speech Contest
- The 2019 Overseas Engineering Winter Annual Meeting and End of Year Summary Meeting of CZICC was Held Successfully
- The 30th-anniversary celebration of Zhenjiang International Company (CZICC)
- CZICC in Action Against Corona Virus Epidemic
- The event of “concern and love” to warm needy children’s hearts
- Dedication of the most beautiful youth - the company organized employees to carry out voluntary blood donation activities
- Zhenjiang International's core values
- In November 28, 2017, the company participated in the world disabled day celebration organized by the Zhenjiang Special Educatio
- In January 2017, the party general branch of the company participated in the "unified activity day" activities of the grass-root
- March 10, 2015 CZICC delivers condolences to the elderly in Jingxianshan Nursing Home, Jingkou, Zhenjiang
- In March 2013, he made a collective donation to Chen Huawei, the former employee of the company. He took the blessing and love o
- In February 2013, the company’s representative visited the Zhenjiang Women’s Federation and relevant person in charge of the Bur
- March 2011 Japan Earthquake Fundraising
- From 2009 to 2012, the company participated in the "Labor-March One-on-One" pair-finding student assistance activity organized b
- 2008 Wenchuan Earthquake Fundraiser
- Actively support charity
Actively support charity
- Categories:Social Responsibility
- Time of issue:2017-05-21 14:24
Actively support charity
(1) On July 7, 2016, the company's Party branch promoted the spirit of “one party has difficulties and all parties support” in the spirit of mutual assistance, and organized and organized activities to donate money to the disaster-stricken areas in Mianning and Sheyang counties. The majority of Party members and cadres of the Party and activists and employees joining the Party actively participated in the company's activities and gave out their hands of assistance to help the people in the quake-stricken area to make a contribution to the quake-stricken areas in order to provide more support to the affected areas and help the people in the quake-hit areas to overcome as quickly as possible. Disasters, overcoming difficulties, rebuilding homes.
(2) On the afternoon of March 10, 2015, under the leadership of the company's Party Branch and Youth League Branch, the company’s young trainees went to the elderly people in Jingyishan Old Residence in Jingkou District, Zhenjiang to send them a caring and warm.
(3) In March 2013, Chen Huawei, a former employee of the company, made a sudden accident (the father caused a serious car accident that caused the vegetative state). Although it has left the company, the company still regards it as a member of the Zhenjiang International family and actively organizes donation activities, bringing with it the blessings and love of all employees of the international company.
(4) In February 2013, the company’s representative attended the Zhenjiang Women’s Federation and relevant person in charge of the Bureau of Commerce to travel to Shiye Town to conduct field research on the situation of children with difficulties and brought with them supplies for study and daily use.
(5) In March 2011, after the 9th-magnitude earthquake in Japan, the company immediately organized the assignment of Japanese laborers to donate money and donated materials to the Japanese people who suffered major earthquakes.
(6) From 2009 to 2012, the company participated in the "Labor First Gang" student assistance activity organized by the Zhenjiang Federation of Trade Unions and donated the four-year tuition fee to Xueying University, the children of the hard-working employees, to help them complete their studies.
(7) After the “5.12 Wenchuan Earthquake” in 2008 and the “Yushu” earthquake in 2010, Zhenjiang International Co., Ltd. first responded to the government's call and actively donated money and materials to the disaster area, contributing its own strength.
Bruehl African Hotel0.00
Japanese trainee trainee & business service consulting:
+86.511.85033020 / +86.511.85033108
Japanese work attendance consulting:+86.511.85033020
German chef business consulting:+86.511.85033319 / +86.511.85033108
Overseas Construction Workers Business Consulting:+86.511.85033061
Import & export business (agent) consulting:+86.511.85033058
Recruitment business consulting:+86.511.85033065
Copyright：China Zhenjiang International Economic & Technical Cooperation Co.,Ltd Powered by www.300.cn 苏ICP备05002436号-1